Entertaining the Ghanaian Way
- Learn about Ghanaian food in depth with a hands-on cooking class
- Enjoy eating the meal you made, accompanied by Ghanaian drinks
- Opportunity to take some food home too
No Reviews yet…
£50.00 / person
Availability: 20 in stock
Book now and receive your confirmation email instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the venue.
In the event of a cancellation, please understand our cancellation policy:
- We apologise that due to costs including ordering of fresh produce and advance preparation time, Waakye Leaf is unable to offer a transfer to a different date with less than 7 days’ notice.
- You may nominate someone else (over 18) to attend the Love Brewed in an African Pot in your place at any time without charge.
- In the event that you are unwell we ask you to send someone in your place. Please notify us of the details for the new person attending in your place.
- To request to book an alternative date, email at least 7 days before the scheduled Love Brewed in an African Pot date. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your cancellation. Unless you have received a written acknowledgement from us that we have received your request you cannot consider your request delivered, and it would be advisable to call us to check that the email did not get lost / was not sent.
- In the unlikely event a Love Brewed in an African Pot is cancelled by Waakye Leaf, a full refund will be arranged, or an alternative date offered.
You can view our full Terms & Conditions here.