By booking onto our supper club you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You will arrive at the scheduled start time
- You will follow good hygiene procedures.
- You will not attend if you have been ill in the 48 hours before your supper club event with any diseases or infections. E.g. flu, diarrhoea, vomiting etc. This is to protect our customers as these sort of illnesses can be spread through food. In the event that you are unwell we ask that you send someone in your place.
- You may be refused entry if we suspect that you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance, are ill with a communicable disease or that you are engaging in inappropriate behaviour. EatAfrican reserves the right to ask any participants to leave at any time in the event that their behaviour, attitude and or conduct is deemed by EatAfrican to be disruptive, offensive to others, dangerous, reckless, and or harmful in any way
- You may be photographed or filmed and EatAfrican may use any photographs and / or recordings featuring you, and may cut, edit and adapt as necessary for use on the Waakye Leaf website, and other social media platforms.
- EatAfrican will provide allergen information and can provide a list of full ingredients included upon request. Please notify us in advance if you need us to amend a dish for you. EatAfrican will assure your allergens are avoided. Without exception you will indemnify and hold us and our employees harmless from all responsibility for accidental contact with an allergen. For example if everyone else at the table has nuts in their dish.
- Without exception you will indemnify and hold us and our employees harmless from all responsibility for any loss of personal property whilst at EatAfrican
- You must be over 18. We can accept children above the age of 15 if they are accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You will inform us in advance of any allergies, food intolerances, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy etc.
- The menus posted on our website may be subject to variations if ingredients are not available.
Booking and payment
- Places are booked on a first come first served basis upon receipt of payment confirmation.
- A full payment of the ticket price is required to secure your place on your chosen date.
- On booking and paying for a ticket, you will receive a payment confirmation by email with directions to the venue.
- If you have purchased the event ticket as a gift please contact us and we can send you a personalised gift card token for the recipient.
- You can email to request to be put on a waiting list if we are fully booked
Terms of cancellations:
- We apologise that due to costs including ordering of fresh produce, and advance preparation time EatAfrican are unable to offer a transfer to a different date with less than 7 days’ notice.
- You may nominate someone else (over 18) to attend the supper club in your place at any time without charge.
- In the event that you are unwell we ask you to send someone in your place. Please notify us of the details for the new person attending in your place.
- To request to book an alternative date email at least 7 days before your scheduled supper club date. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your cancellation. Unless you have received a written acknowledgement from us that we have received your request you cannot consider your request delivered, and it would be advisable to call us to check that the email did not get lost / was not sent.
- In the unlikely event a supper club is cancelled by EatAfrican a full refund will be arranged, or an alternative date offered.