This is a party favourite! I find that making my own chips allows me to keep things healthy and it is also a cheap and cheerful way to make a quick snack before I sit down to watch SATC re runs with my friends :-). I like to serve my chips with an array of dips depending on the company but a general favourite is the Waakye Leaf vegetarian “shito” chilli sauce.
A pack of corn tortillas or some Roti (available in supermarkets)
- 3tbsp Olive oil
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Brush both sides of the tortillas with the oil and then cut into triangles with scissors.
3. Spread over 2 large baking trays and bake for 7 minutes.
4. Remove, sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside.
5. Serve with Waakye Leaf vegetarian “shito” chilli sauce and sour cream and chive or guacamole dips on the side.